Looking For Air Cond Installation in Shah Alam?
Air conditioners are quite complicated appliances and are hard to understand. The extensive parts alone are enough to frustrate you. However, a few still attempt to install their units on their own.
While going DIY is often carried out with the intention of saving money, you can end up doing the opposite. To protect your appliance and your money, contact Top Air Cond Services for quality installation services.
Types Of Air Cond Installation We Offer in Shah Alam
Whether you’re replacing a broken unit or upgrading your home, we provide efficient installation services for different types of unit:
Office or Commercial Centralized Aircon
Try putting a single unit in a large building: It’ll be expensive, not to mention, the distribution of airflow would not be sufficient for everyone. The solution, therefore, is installing centralized units.
As the name implies, this type of AC is appropriate for larger spaces like offices, malls, and other commercial buildings. It is built with a large compressor with tons of air conditioning capacity.
Moreover, centralized units have better filters; thus, giving off better air quality. It also operates more quietly than others and is typically installed in the ceiling.
Ceiling Cassette Unit
Like centralized air conditioners, ceiling cassette units are also mounted on the ceiling. Although this type is preferred in the case of a suspended ceiling since it provides sufficient space for its installation.
With aesthetics as its strongest point, ceiling cassette units are also appropriate for larger spaces since airflow is distributed in four directions. Moreover, it has powerful fans that help aid in better circulation.
Split types consist of outer and inner components connected by an electric cable and pipes where the refrigerant flows. Its compressor is located outside, therefore, expect it to operate quietly.
On the other hand, the interior modules of this unit type are unobtrusive and sleek, which is ideal for spaces with minimalistic decor. Add to the fact that it is installed high up on the wall, out of people’s line of vision.
But perhaps its biggest advantage is its heating properties. Most split types are equipped with sophisticated controls that allow you to program it in considerable detail.
Why Hire Us For Air Cond Installation
When it comes to Aircon Installation in Shah Alam, we are the experts with over 15 years of experience. With that said, here’re what makes our services different from others.
- Highly-Trained. Our team of expert technicians is well-versed in the intricacies of an AC’s mechanical components.
- Safe. Let our team handle sharp tools and electric parts. If you use them incorrectly, you might hurt yourself and others.
- Quality. Getting help from professionals will ensure the longevity and efficiency of your unit. They are equipped with the tools and expertise to provide premium results.
- Convenient. By hiring us, you can attend to more important matters and not have to sacrifice your time or day.
- Straightforward. All you have to do is contact us so we can discuss your installation needs and set that schedule at your preferred date.
FAQs About Air Cond Installation in Shah Alam
1. What are the requirements for air conditioning installation?
Proper installation is required to reach the optimum efficiency of the unit. Before any installation can be done, the following should be considered:
- Appropriate installation height
- Location. Avoid positioning units near direct sunlight and water.
- Proper spacing between wall and AC
- Wall strength
2. Can I install my own air conditioning unit?
While not impossible, it is safer and more efficient when professionals do it instead. There’s the matter of buying the right tools and being knowledgeable enough to know which parts go where. One mistake can damage the entire unit resulting in expensive repair costs.
3. What is the best height for air conditioning installation?
It depends mostly on the height of the room. There should be sufficient distance from the floor for the best cooling performance. It is best to consult with professionals regarding the proper measurements and best location.
4. What is the price of aircon installation services in Shah Alam?
Again, it’s best to discuss with your service provider since pricing will vary depending on the unit type and its unique installation needs.
5. How long does it take to install a split system air conditioner?
On average, it only takes less than three hours, at most, half a day. For larger units, it can take longer but professionals are faster than say, doing it yourself.
To learn more about our installation services, you may contact us so we can give you a FREE quote.
Popular Air Conditioner Brands That We Work With
Need Help With Air Cond Installation? Contact Us Now!
Our technicians can help you to install your air conditioner. Just click the button below to get in touch with our team today!